Corrugated is used widely for shipping containers and bulk containers whose primary function is protection and not visibility. However, the development of laminate printing, preprinted liners, litho-laminating and micro-flutes has brought corrugated into greater use in displays, retail and fine printing applications.
Whether paperboard or corrugated, folding containers offer a superior combination of transportation and material efficiency, variety of designs, and merchandising opportunities including:
1. Billboard impact
2. Graphic impact
3. Product differentiation
4. Brand identification
5. Superior product protection
6. Communication of product information
7. Unlimited variety of sizes, shapes, and designs
8. Responsible environmental lifecycle
9. Ease of packing, storing, distribution, and display.
We can manufacture containers to industry and military specifications including: