Frequently Asked Questions:
Ordering, Pricing, and Returns
How do I place an order?
- Either shop online or call 504-948-8625 during working hours.
Can I place an order by phone?
- If you prefer to phone in your order, we are at your service from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST, Monday through Friday. Just call 504-948-8625.
Do I need to register before making a purchase online?
- Yes, you would need to register with your relevant information. Shipping and billing addresses are needed for processing an order.
Is additional pricing available other than what is listed?
- Yes. Please contact us at 504-948-8625 with any pricing questions.
What is your tax policy?
- All applicable taxes (if collected) will be forwarded to the state and local taxing authorities on your behalf. We reserve the right to add sales tax where required. In Canada, applicable GST/HST rates will apply on the sale of goods and services. For international orders, there may also be duties and taxes imposed on your order that are not included in the prices displayed as they appear during the checkout process. You may check with your local Customs Office for those charges.
If I work for a tax-exempt organization (U.S. Military), will I be charged taxes on altamax.net?
- When placing an order on altamax.net you will see a charge for taxes on the "Order Summary" page, even if you are representing a tax-exempt organization. However, that charge will be removed at billing if you are shipping to a U.S. Military facility or Alta Max LLC has an Alta Max LLC, fully completed tax exempt certificate on file for your organization.
*Note: The tax exemption certificate should be for the state where the purchase is being shipped to and NOT the billing address.
Tax exemption certificates can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, to help us quickly process your "tax exempt" order, please Include your Order Number (located on the Order Confirmation page) along with your tax exemption certificate.
Product taxability and customer exemptions are dependent on individual state statutory guidelines and requirements.
What is your return policy?
If, for any reason, you feel that an Alta Max LLC product does not meet your expectations, we will act promptly and courteously to ensure your complete satisfaction. Returns of stock product will be accepted within 30 days of shipment. Product must be unopened and still in its original packaging. A 6% restocking fee will be assessed, and the customer is responsible for the shipping cost to return the product.
Returns of Custom items will not be accepted unless the product is defective.
Can I have my shipping cost refunded?
- If there is an error on our part related to your order, we will issue a credit for your order and any applicable shipping charges.
I am worried about shopping online, do you have a security policy?
- Alta Max LLC takes seriously the issue of safeguarding your privacy online.
To ensure safety and confidentiality, we utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard for transferring sensitive information over the Internet. Our secure server software encrypts all your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.
Still do not want to order online? No problem. Simply call 504-948-8625 to place your order 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST, Monday through Friday.
What if a product is out of stock or backordered?
- "Out of Stock" items are not available for immediate shipment. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or phone (504-948-8625) and we will provide updated information on when the product will be available and/or alternative items that may meet your needs.
Thanks for your understanding.
Billing & Payment
What type of payment do you accept?
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Government Purchase Cards
What is your billing policy?
- Standard billing for accounts with approved credit is Net 30 Days. To apply for credit, please contact us at 504-948-8625.
How long will it take my order to ship?
- Stock orders usually ship within 2 business days. Actual delivery will depend on the shipping method and your destination. Orders for custom product vary by the individual products lead time.
Does the shopping cart calculate shipping costs?
- NO, Shipping costs will be determined once the order is placed and verified by you.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- Shipping and handling costs are based on the order total, shipment weight, shipping method, and destination. The method and costs of shipping will be presented to you prior to processing your order.
How will my order be shipped?
Shipping charges, delivery times and policies are affected by a variety of factors, especially when shipping to a non-U.S. destination. We are always working to improve the quality and cost of shipping for all of our customers. For this reason, shipping rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
Orders shipped to certain destinations require the use of specific shipping methods. Beyond that, your choice of shipping method may be based on desired delivery time and cost. Please see below for a list of options, according to destination.
- Orders shipped to street addresses within the 48 continental United States may be shipped via FedEx Ground, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select, and Next Day Air (order must be placed prior to 12:00 noon CST).
- Orders shipped to Hawaii or Alaska may only be shipped via FedEx 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air.
- Orders shipped to Europe, Asia, Canada and Latin America may only be shipped via FedEx International Priority or DHL.
- Orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses and P.O. Boxes may only be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Orders shipped to Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and American Samoa must be shipped via FedEx International Priority.
Do you ship to Canada?
Do you take international orders?
- Yes, please contact us for a shipping quote, 504-948-8625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customization and Personalization
- Can I have a product imprinted to my company specifications?
- What are Alta Max LLC’s personalization standards?
- What if I still have a question?
Yes. We feature numerous customizable products. For inquiries regarding imprinting or customizing any Alta Max LLC product, please contact us at 504-948-8625.
- Imprinted information will be in upper case lettering. This includes name, address, and all other imprinted information.
- Standard Company Name Punctuation Procedure:
- There will be no spaces, periods, or commas in the company name and/or company name initials.
- No comma will precede nor will any period follow Inc., Ltd., or Co.
- Standard Address Punctuation Procedure:
- Hyphens will be put between the street address and city. Hyphens will be used in phone numbers, unless parentheses are requested, i.e., (920-722-2848).
Need more information about a product, or have questions about your order? Simply call Alta Max LLC Customer Service at 504-948-8625, 8am — 4:30pm CST, Monday through Friday. Your call will be handled quickly, or we’ll call you back.
Or, send your email inquiries to email@example.com.