Frequently Asked Questions:
Either shop online or call 1-877-504-7225 during working hours.
- Can I place an order by phone?
If you prefer to phone in your order, we’re at your service from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST, Monday through Friday. Just call 1-877-504-7225.
- Do I need to register before making a purchase online?
Yes, you would need to register with your relevant information. Shipping and billing addresses are needed for shipping and billing purposes.
- Is additional pricing available other than what is listed?
Yes. Please contact us at 1-877-504-7225 with any pricing questions.
All applicable taxes (if collected) will be forwarded to the state and local taxing authorities on your behalf.We reserve the right to add sales tax where required. In Canada, applicable GST/HST rates will apply on the sale of goods and services. For international orders, there may also be duties and taxes imposed on your order that are not included in the prices displayed as they appear during the checkout process. You may check with your local Customs Office for those charges.
- If I work for a tax exempt organization (U.S. Military), will I be charged taxes on altamax.net?
When placing an order on altamax.net you will see a charge for taxes on the "Order Summary" page, even if you're representing a tax exempt organization. However, that charge will be removed at billing provided that you are shipping to a U.S. Military facility or Alta Max LLC has an approved, fully completed tax exempt certificate on file for your organization.
*Note: The tax exemption certificate should be for the state where the purchase is being shipped to and NOT the billing address.
Tax exemption certificates can be faxed to Alta Max LLC at 1-504-948-7702. Also, to help us quickly process your "tax exempt" order, please Include your Order Number (located on the Order Confirmation page) along with your tax exemption certificate.
Tax exemption certificates can also be emailed to email@example.com.
Product taxability and customer exemptions are dependent on individual state statutory guidelines and requirements.
- What is your return policy?
If, for any reason, you feel that an Alta Max LLC product does not meet your expectations, we will act promptly and courteously to ensure your complete satisfaction. Returns of stock product will be accepted within 30 days of shipment. Product must be unopened and still in its original packaging. A 6% restocking fee will be assessed and the customer is responsible for the shipping cost to return the product.
Returns of Custom items will not be accepted unless the product is defective.
- Can I have my shipping cost refunded?
If there is an error on our part related to your order, we will issue a credit for your order and any applicable shipping charges.
- I’m worried about shopping online; do you have a security policy?
Alta Max LLC takes seriously the issue of safeguarding your privacy online.
To ensure safety and confidentiality, we utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard for transferring sensitive information over the Internet. Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.
Still don't want to order online? No problem. Simply call 1-877-504-7225 to place your order 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST, Monday through Friday.
- What if a product is out of stock or backordered?
"Out of Stock" items are not available for immediate shipment. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (877-504-7225) and we will provide updated information on when the product will be available and/or alternative items that may meet your needs.
Thanks for your understanding.
Billing & Payment
- What type of payment do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Government Purchase Cards
- What is your billing policy?
Standard billing for accounts with approved credit is Net 30 Days. To apply for credit, please contact us at 1-877-504-7225.
- How long will it take my order to ship?
Stock orders usually ship within 2 business days. Actual delivery will depend on the shipping method and your destination. Orders for custom product vary by the individual products lead time.
- Does the shopping cart calculate shipping costs?
NO, Shipping costs will be determined once the order is placed and verified by you.
- How much do you charge for shipping?
Shipping and handling costs are based on the order total, shipment weight, shipping method, and destination. The method and costs of shipping will be presented to you prior to processing your order.
- How will my order be shipped?
In addition to all street addresses within the U.S., we also ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO's, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, Amercian Samoa and international destinations.
The following list shows our available shipping choices and their estimated shipping times. Please note that for all orders, delivery time depends on the availability of an item, when it leaves our warehouse, and the shipping method chosen. Delivery times apply from the time your order leaves our warehouse, not from the time you place your order. Please note: On U.S. holidays, order processing and/or shipping may be slightly delayed.
- U.S. Postal Service - 5-10 business days. Orders shipped to APO/FPO and P.O. Boxes must use this method.
- Standard FedEx Ground - 5-8 business days to the 48 continental United States.
- FedEx 2nd Day Air - 2-3 business days to all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
- FedEx 3 Day Select - 3 business days to the 48 continental United States.
- FedEx Next Day Air - Next business day to all 50 states, if order is placed by 12:00pm CST.
- FedEx International Priority - 3 business days for international orders shipped to Europe, Asia, Canada and Latin America. May also be used to ship to Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and American Samoa.
- We also offer DHL shipping to locations outside the United States and US Territories.
Shipping charges, delivery times and policies are affected by a variety of factors, especially when shipping to a non-U.S. destination. We are always working to improve the quality and cost of shipping for all of our customers. For this reason, shipping rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
Orders shipped to certain destinations require the use of specific shipping methods. Beyond that, your choice of shipping method may be based on desired delivery time and cost. Please see below for a list of options, according to destination.
- Orders shipped to street addresses within the 48 continental United States may be shipped via FedEx Ground, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select, and Next Day Air.
- Orders shipped to Hawaii or Alaska may only be shipped via FedEx 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air.
- Orders shipped to Europe, Asia, Canada and Latin America may only be shipped via FedEx International Priority or DHL.
- Orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses and P.O. Boxes may only be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Orders shipped to Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and American Samoa must be shipped via FedEx International Priority.
- Do you take international orders?
Yes, please contact us for a shipping quote, 1-877-504-7225 or email email@example.com.
Customization and Personalization
- Can I have a product imprinted to my company specifications?
- What are Alta Max LLC’s personalization standards?
- What if I still have a question?
Yes. We feature numerous customizable products. For inquiries regarding imprinting or customizing any Alta Max LLC product, please contact us at 1-877-504-7225
- Imprinted information will be in upper case lettering. This includes name, address, and all other imprinted information. If the name or address is very lengthy, it will be typeset in upper and lower case to be more legible.
- Standard Company Name Punctuation Procedure:
- Periods will be put after Inc., Ltd., and other standard abbreviations.
- There will be no spaces, periods, or commas in the company name and/or company name initials.
- No comma will precede Inc., Ltd., or Co.
- Standard Address Punctuation Procedure:
- Commas will be put between the city and state, the rural route and P.O. Box, the street address and the P.O. Box.
- Hyphens will be put between the street address and city. Hyphens will be used in phone numbers, unless parentheses are requested, i.e., (920-722-2848).
Need more information about a product, or have questions about your order? Simply call Alta Max LLC Customer Service at 1-877-504-7225, 8am — 4:30pm CST, Monday through Friday. Your call will be handled quickly, or we’ll call you back.
Or, send your email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.